C&H Technology specializes in high current, high voltage industrial rectifiers with ratings from 10 to 10,000 Amps and 100 to 4,500 Volts. Applications include: welding, alternators, generators, battery chargers, electro-plating, motor drives, and traction markets.
A rectifier (or diode) is a semiconductor that has two electrodes (anode and cathode) which pass electrical current in one direction. A rectifier is used to rectify AC (alternating current) into DC (direct current). A typical semiconductor diode has a very low forward resistance (0.5 to 1.5 volts) and a reverse current of a few milliamps when blocking several hundred volts.
Standard Recovery Rectifiers - View All
- Rectifier Studs available in standard recovery in either metal glass housings or lower cost plastic caps. C&H Technology has one of the most complete Stud Diode and SCR product families in the industry.
- Hockey Puk Rectifier packages available from 24mm up to 125mm.
- Discrete Rectifiers in TO-220 and TO-247 packages
- Rectifier Modules available in single diode, half-bridge, full bridge and center-tapped configurations. Ultrasonic aluminum wire bonding for high reliability and power cycling above the industry standards. Compression bonding for currents over 250 amperes. All modules are RoHS compliant and UL approved.
Fast Recovery Rectifiers - View All
- Fast Recovery Rectifiers - Comprehensive product range from 4A (discretes) to 400A (studs & modules) to 1825A (puks), from 100V up to 4500V.
- UltraFast and HyperFast diodes - complete range 8A to 75A, 200V up to 1200V.
- Fred Pt UltraFast platform for DCM and CCM Power Factor Correction (PFC).
- UltraFast Diodes Very flexible lifetime control process for getting extremely low Vf or low trr.
- Soft fast recovery diode, designed as antiparallel diode for IGBT and output rectification stage.
- GTO Snubber Diode, FRED Tandem Diode, Free Wheeling Diode
Schottky Diodes - View All
Diode Dies - View All
- The largest Schottky Diode portfolio available in the marketplace from 0.5A up to 400A, from 15V up to 150V.
- New High Performance Schottky diode technology rated @ 175°C for high temperature applications.
- Submicron Trench Technology
- Very low forward voltage drop
- Standard Recovery
- Fast Recovery Diode
- Schottky Diode
- Rubber Passivated
- Glass Passivated
- Wire Bondable
- 150mils Square to 75mm Round
Contact us today for more information about our rectifier diodes. We offer Schottky diodes, fast recovery diodes and standard rectifier diodes.